1. Discuss your proposed program for the leadership of the organization, including how the program developed in Task 2 will prepare future and current leaders.
a. Explain how your development program meets the organization’s business need for a management and leadership development program.
2. Explain how your program meets the needs of your target audience identified in Task 2.
a. Identify the three areas of management and leadership that are important to develop within the audience identified in part A2.
3. Summarize your proposed program process developed in Task 2, including the following components:
• the training process
• leadership development techniques, including curriculum, materials, or resources
• incentives provided for participation
• the timeline for completion, including milestones
• the manner in which participants demonstrate knowledge from the program
4. Explain three benefits of your program.
5. Describe the three quantitative metrics selected in Task 2 that will be used to evaluate the overall effectiveness of your management and leadership development program and the expected effect on the organization.
6. Provide a conclusion that includes a call to action asking the organization’s leadership to implement your development program.
B. Create an audiovisual recording (suggested length 15–20 minutes) of yourself delivering your multimedia presentation from part A, using the Panopto system. Provide a link to the Panopto recording.
Note: The video should feature you visibly presenting the material wearing professional attire (i.e., not in voiceover or embedded video) and should simultaneously capture both you and your required multimedia presentation. The presentation should be clear and well organized, and you should demonstrate strong communication skills and represent a strong professional appearance. You must submit your multimedia presentation with this task.
C. Acknowledge sources, using in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized.